Thursday, April 24, 2008






I know this is kind of a step backwards but I'm going to try and entertain my family and other friends with my new blog.




Charlie, our 15mo. old broke his leg by falling down the stairs. This is him in the Bierstube on The Big Mountain walking with his cast on. Silly boy was crawling up the same stairs he fell down four days later. And also Charlie sleeping with his cast on. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, having a 15 mo. boy with a cast. I begged the dr. to make it below his knee but he said "no way". It didn't take him long to start walking with it on. The thing was nasty when it got taken off.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Charlie looks so different from the last time I saw him! He's all big and has some dark hair! I think his crawling up the same stairs he feel down is a sign that he is going to be like his papa...fearless! Super cute kid, Mel!